MXR 2.17% 4.5¢ maximus resources limited

What software do you use for your charts mate? Is it Trading...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    What software do you use for your charts mate?
    Is it Trading View (Pro)? Looking to purchase a product, shortlisted between this and Stock Scanner | Stock Market Watchlist Software Features (protradersoftware.com.au).

Anyhow back to MXR. More announcements than SIR when they were intersecting multi metered Nickel Hits @ Nova lol
    Such polar opposite from before hey.

Minimal announcements was Kev's style and Tim's style is to let the market know what is going at every juncture. To me, the more info the better AS LONG AS THE INFO is valid, timely and required. Anyhow, we have a lot of drills spinning and all it takes is a couple of drill hits and we a new chapter can be written for MXR.

Where we are now is definitely undervalued but I still dont like the amount of shares in the big players hands. The good thing is that the majority hasnt been sold down so hopefully they are in it for the long run. That move to 20c in Sep 20 in my opinion was alot of new punters entering MXR based on the social media pump and there was some level of orchestration with the move. For us to get there again we cant get there on hype, we need real drill hits and the deposit to be further proven (as it has been of late). Grades bar a few have been so-so so I want to high single to teens in at least 10% of the holes and multi digit widths.

Tim is definitely on the right path here but I believe we have had share price depreciation as a lot of other goldies/miners have more near term catalysts for share price increases. This one is a hold and wait but we need the hits to do the talking here.

Long Term Substantial Holder here and to me this is the make or break. 2021 is the year otherwise Biggz will sell his holding down and find another gem.

Last edited by mrbiggz1979: 15/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.