LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

This was the bit I liked:- "Lepidico’s competitive advantage is...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    This was the bit I liked:-

"Lepidico’s competitive advantage is its registered L-Max® process which allows lithium micas, a previously overlooked source of lithium to be exploited for lithium chemical. In this regard I do not believe there is any other process that may be commercially viable that will treat such minerals at low operating cost and moderate capital intensity.

Read Lepidico’s ASX announcement at the end of February 2017 that outlines the results of the Phase 1 Plant PFS and the plans for the FS. This information was also summarised in the presentation to the PDAC forum in March. If you have any further specific questions please do not hesitate to contact me. "

That is pretty much what I wanted to hear, that processing lithium micas can be done at low operational costs, and we've seen the kind of plant required which can be scaled to size. What LPD need to do next, is prove the technology in the field, and gain partners.

Yes, nothing is a done deal, as you need those willing partners and existing producers to adopt the
    L-Max tech. Spodumene remains the main target mineral for most hard-rock Lithium producers, but what would otherwise be spoil, or waste Lepidolite where present, can now be processed at a very similar profit, along with other saleable by-products. The speculation is why you pay the share price you pay now, the gains could however also be extraordinary at this early stage.

AA DYOR. (The above was part of my research).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.08K 4.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
156 192320952 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 102544696 64
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.