WIN 0.00% 2.4¢ win metals ltd

Ann: Drilling Starts at Western Margin Prospect in Fraser Range, page-80

1. 6,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1216
    Indeed the next Nova is elusive and the search goes on. As far as I know the next cab of the rank for drilling in the near vicinity of Nova is BOA's conductor. Its very strong and considerably deeper. But in this case we have the full package of field data including gravity which is very important . I remarked in a previous posting that the gravity map in BOA's last announcement appeared to cover the WMA1 area as well, but showed no gravity response there, so I derisked my WIN holdings a little ( still hold some). BOA's gravity response is intense, the EM conductance response is good, its on the Nova geological trend, and I think I recall seeing they had done some soil sampling. WMA1 only had EM conductance studies. Not cross-promoting and WIN may still come good with their other conductors. I believe RTR is also not too far away from drilling its conductors also, but I think BOA is the next cab of the rank to drill. I will continue to hold WIN whilst they test their other conductors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.659M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $229 9.523K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39526 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 668276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.