PCL 0.00% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

Well people, not sure anyone has noticed during some of the...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Well people, not sure anyone has noticed during some of the recent posting….but! Pacific Leader has replaced Pacific legend at the drill site. That was yesterday.
    Not shattering news of course, just keeping everyone up- to- date.
    They seem to be taking 3 day swings to keep an eye on Poseidon; then back to harbour for stores/equipment as required in addition to affording their crews a bit of harbour time.
    Keeping security watches around the clock can be tedious and draining with little or no other activity.
    So, 4 full days gone and we should be around 450/500 metres subsea. I guess that the PCL 1053 hrs spud announcement would be WST as no time zone was given; If so, then spud would have probably been approximately 0400 Namibia time. The drill depth and subsequent time frame can obviously be subject to different geological strata they encounter, but, no news so far is good news, so steady as she goes.
    I know that PCL advised that they will advise the market of any news, but hope that Tullow not delay in forthcoming with any material information received because PCL is subject to the operator.
    Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $74.11K 4.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 7855893 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1253458 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.