BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Hi still holding from SPI days way back.I did get more shares...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi still holding from SPI days way back.I did get more shares when bought Excelsior Gold Limited (“Excelsior”) (ASX: EXG) prior to merger and got the entitlement.Getting a bit lost in some detail but always good to hear more gold in the ground found. A couple of thoughts as a non techy or 'professional investor':

1. I presume signing of the free trade block The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (8 years in the making that India may join) will derisk many aspects of offtake agreements and gold market in general etc or is it really only finished goods affected? I wonder if signing of agreements with BDC has been planned to be only actioned when the trade block was confirmed?

AGREEMENT comment

The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership

The signing of RCEP unites nations totalling 2.2 billion people and covers 28% of global trade.
    The leaders of China and another 14 countries in the Asia-Pacific region have signed one of the biggest free trade deals in history, covering 2.2 billion people and 30% of the world’s economic output.The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) was signed over a video link on Sunday after eight years of negotiations.Australia, Japan, New Zealand and South Korea signed the deal, alongside members of the 10-nation Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean), including Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.The deal sets the terms of trade in goods and services, cross-border investment and new rules for increasingly important areas such as electronic commerce and intellectual property.

(Unlike UK leaving its biggest free trade partner with BREXIT....... what can you say?)

2. Just wondering whats happening to Mulwarrie area and also I remember the Slug Hill announcements. (ASX announcements old below)

https://www.bardocgold.com/sites/default/files/asx-announcements/6943535.pdf

https://www.bardocgold.com/sites/default/files/asx-announcements/6923842.pdf

Any comments welcome.( I have though blocked NF to many Upper Case obscure remarks).

Stay COVID safe

DOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.