SBR 7.69% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: Drilling Success Continues at Guchab , page-89

1. 7,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    dott,

do you honestly believe that 46mn shares held in escrow until mid 2013 will cause the price to go down in 2012.

Perhaps you could explain your reasoning behind this bizarre claim.

Or are you simply now inventing negatives where none exist just to suit your "negative whatever the facts" approach to SBR.

As you do not hold any it is admirable that you are doing all this in your own time. It's just a shame that most of what you present is just plain wrong.

From where I sit the positive far outweigh the negatives with regard to SBR after I have spent a few hours this weekknd going over old SBR ANNs.

Now I simply have to work out what holdings I can sell in my portfolio without risking future gains from October onwards.

I am of the belief that SBR will have a huge September, we can expect assays om holes 3, 4 and 5 at pad 1. Drilling progress at pad 2 with at least visuals on the cores and at the very likely the first assays from this pad. In addition now SBR is fully cashed up we can expect developments as Kaskara to move forward. Either drilling started or a plan for drilling to start in October.

As I said too many positives, if one of the negatives, as highlighted by you is 46mn shares held in escrow until June 2013, then my only dilemma is how many more I buy with the cash I have at my disposal after re-arranging my portfolio.

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $3.919K 294.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165765 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 100453 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.