LRV 8.33% 11.0¢ larvotto resources limited

Ann: Drilling Successfully Completed Across Eyre Project, page-76

1. 694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Guys Ron is obviously not in this to build up the market sentiment or he would be putting announcements out there all the time. I like to think he wants the company to be a big success as well and knows he just needs to deliver good results to get started. We haven't got anything until we find a good sized resource under the ground and this is all we need to do.

The problem we have is Ron is basically a 1 man band performing at least 3 core roles (MD, Head Geo, Head of PR & Report writing) for LRV across 3 different projects! -- He's had 2 years to pull something together. I bloody hate the fact he's pulling a solid salary but no-one seems to be holding him accountable for delivering. I don't doubt it's a big job to do, but we need to get some more resources or change strategy if we turn up nothing again at 3x projects.

Now back to my first comment - I do have hope that Ron wants this to be successful just as much as me and you guys and so do the top 20. Not going to make a company by focussing on PR first and then drilling holes second that's for sure. Frustrating & seemingly slow = Yes!

Sell off NZ tenement and don't waste one more cent there if we don't have anything to show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $32.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $119.5K 1.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 122475 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 211875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.