DRE 7.50% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Happy Friday peeps, fantastic update! Yet more information to...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Happy Friday peeps, fantastic update! Yet more information to pack into the 15 minute timeslot for the presentation coming up at the GC Investment Showcase:
    12.45pm Dreadnought Resources Ltd DRE - Dean Tuck - Managing Director
    So much going on and none of their projects sit idle, so Dean is going to have to learn to talk faster.
    Just putting the feelers out to see how many of us are able to get together for a catch-up on the GC during the week of the Investment Showcase?
    @reversepsych and I so far to my knowledge.
    Dean has kindly emailed me the following info and link for registration if you haven't already jumped on it.
    Just quietly, he's also happy to catch up over a drink with those of us getting together.

Below are some details for registering as a shareholder as well. Please feel free to share with those who are looking to come along as well:

SHAREHOLDERS / BROKERS
    Should you have any shareholders/brokers/guests you would like to invite towatch your presentation, you are very welcome to extend an invitation to themto join you for the full day. Lunch, morning tea, afternoon tea, andbarista coffee will be provided for your guests on the day of their attendance.

Please note there isno cost to send guests/shareholders/brokers, however, seating is limited, andguests must be pre-registered via this link: https://goldcoastinvestment.eventbrite.com.au/

We ask you to contact your guests to extend the invitation, and advise them to book directly through the registration link.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $97.15K 4.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 609376 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1869434 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 4177797
Last updated 13.15pm 18/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.