LLI 9.09% 15.0¢ loyal lithium limited

I know I don't need to tell you to do anything -- as the quality...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I know I don't need to tell you to do anything -- as the quality of your posts illustrates - but it's always best to ignore these trembling peanuts as replying only encourages them.

On a brighter note, I'm not surprised by the re-rates of our neighbours in Nevada. Only that it's taken some time for it to happen. These sedimentary clay projects in western USA all seem to settle around the $US25 million to $30 million per tonne of LCE market cap value post drilling with a little bit more added post JORC. Bacanora, Arizona Lithium and American Lithium are all at this rate.

When I look at AZL, it has 4 million tonnes JORC LCE from their oil field brine project in Canada plus another 4 million tonnes LCE from their Big Sandy project (extrapolated from a current JORC of 320k tonnes LCE on 4 percent of the project drilled). Current market cap is around $US180 million but it was priced at four times this a year ago before the problems with drilling approvals with the BLM emerged. I can see LLI getting set for a similar re-rate and significantly larger market cap following drilling and calculation of a resource at the Nevada project. Scotty should avoid AZL's BLM difficulties in my view with quieter and more compliant neighbours. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $64.45K 422.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 200001 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3332 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.