AYT 20.0% 0.4¢ austin metals limited

Ann: Drilling to Commence at Broken Hill Cu-Ni-PGM Project, page-3

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Yeah… Sounds alright. My friend talking about Silver only in Silver City Minerals' name - silly.

Look there are no guarantees with any of these dabbles we all know that but with a bit of luck, fortune and faith maybe it'll be alright.

I've got just under 1 million shares give or take the odd 10,000 shares.

Would be nice timing if they get lucky just as silver is breaking out of the wedge north to continue the 2003 lower trend long term bull run. It touched lower point of trend line just around the 'flash crash' DJIA end of August 2015. Also ties in like a beauty with the Gold/Silver ratio max blow out level for last 20 years which has been hit (from visual memory) 3 times I think and then silver gained as a % relative to gold in price movement speed (velocity ?)

Also on Macro level the disparity of money supply now to gold/silver trend is huge so there is a plethora (for me at least) of data and statistics to give a degree of confidence that a good entry point it has just been.

Anyway, what do I know being a simple minded fella as my lady likes to remind me.

And those offers drying up a bit ?

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.297M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $19.66K 4.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7593508 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 800000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.