NKL 0.00% 2.0¢ nickelx limited

Yeah, I see where you are coming from, but the point is that...

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Yeah, I see where you are coming from, but the point is that these are Matt's other interests, and as shareholders of NKL, not ours.

We need to see progress from our investment, not just sitting by waiting.
    Even though we still have cash in the bank, let's use it to it's potential, and not sideline it just making the financials look good for another 12 months.

Matt can sit back and keep drawing a steady income without it really being noticed to a degree, so my point is:

1: Utilise the cash we have for the purpose it was meant...ie: start drilling

2: Instead of RC drilling because it is "cheaper" .... The announcements spruke excitement every time about high readings and scope. If the confidence is so high, go straight for diamond drilling because cores would still be required even if we find what we are looking for, which would mean re-visiting with a different rig and drilling right next to the previous hole.

3: Leave your mates to run their own operations and concentrate on your own shareholders for a change.

4: Finally, have the decency to reply to your loyal holders when they attempt to make contact with you

Anyway, that's my gripe for the day, Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.756M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119192 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 515 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NKL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.