CYL 4.31% $1.11 catalyst metals limited

Ann: Drilling to commence at Golden Camel and Toolleen projects, page-20

1. 5,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3110
    Irregardless—Catalyst - is Way , way waaay ahead of them and others .

BAT had a very ‘bad ‘ run in Mozambique ? , unbelievable .
    Even the established , popular , formerly huge market cap graphite stock , has very much been struggling there.

I personally no longer trust reinvented small resources companies - or reinvented , recapitalised companies totally .
    Definitely not with same management, quickly or in the shortterm anyway .
    The CEO may well be doing a mighty job to promote the company on behalf of ( long-suffering? I’m not up on them recent years ) shareholders .
    That is their job ! They must to survive , and create interest from scratch even ! They will seek to ride on coat- tails nearby success results .

I tell myself now - their goal to promote their company (resource or whatever) , has nothing to do with me . Unless I have a particular interest or know a lot about the area or the outlook.
    I do not have to buy -in — to being kindly optimistic .
    Or ‘believing ‘ .

This has been the biggest thing for me .
    I believe ( used to listen in ) to CEOs earnestly trying to tell me , or publicise really , and get in the papers and articles - their big stories of ‘promise’ ., about the good potential and nearology , and history .
    Incredibly wonderful stories and such excitement even .. very soon , ‘close / this drill campaign “ , about to ‘kick off.’
    Or whatever .

Their stories and their job promoting their prospect - has not one thing to do with my goals of the day and I’ve enough issues and responsibilities on my own plate . I’ll leave them to do their job. Wish them well even - but aside from passing taking in what going on - I pretty much then place them to back of my mind . Often I’ll watch for awhile - or they’re in my list of stocks , and I’ve forgotten who they are . Then one day a few years down the track they’ll be brought up by a resource analyst or I see the stock start to move . (Often it has fallen well down in a few years or the number of shares is way higher than I knew them in their former lifetime - past endeavours )

Most small cap resources stocks will constantly be needing funds to stay afloat and to just be able to fund their new resources ground and exploration works .
    Lots of noise - for a long time , even if is some results. And I hope they do well .

Only buy in to what you really understand please - how we must be .
    And the CEO and management and their experience and work ethics to get the job done- are the No 1 consideration.

I have met Bruce Kay . And first read about the prospects - here - with Catalyst which is what this forum is about , in 2015. I remember when InvestSMART , or the weekend magazine arm- “Eureka Report “ likely - covered a few promising gold explorers .
    And I mean- only a few . 3 companies only - and Catalyst was one of the 3 they covered .
    Gina Rinehart company had bought in that year .

Big difference.
    CYL - I only bought in recently , unfortunately . But they have been here for years . ( Not only just arrived and picked up available leftover land ?)
    Last edited by Aqua65: 28/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.