ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    I don't mind some of your posts to test my thinking of the company and its plans, but I do not think your summary of the US Govt position on REE is right.

The concept behind them building a supply chain is literally end to end. They have introduced Bills to create tax incentives and funding to various projects, which are still in their infancy yes, but the intent is that they build end to end supply chains.

At some point, ARR (hopefully) along with other ventures in the US and alligned foreign nations, will achieve that intent because they have to. We are still early stage, but the "elephant in the room" for US critical minerals independence is that the cost of mining through to production are huge, currently that is. What I like about ARR is that they have thought about this obviously, getting involved in the Critical Minerals Institute early, and their process flow sheets (conceptually), the low penalty elements, the size of the project (potentially once JORC updated) all point to their "potential" to have a world class resource along with world leading processing.

Once we start to see some raw numbers for finance, the market are either going to run hard at us or run away from us. Whilst the product is nuanced compared to more established commodities, it is still a commodity, and it will all be about the size vs the all in sustaining costs once these can be articulated and compared to other projects.

People make money getting in before the market does, and I am still adding to the position weekly currently, at this level, because I am yet to be convinced that ARR won't be a critical step in the US supply chain being secured. Even a whisper out of the White House about ARR, once listed in that jurisdiction, will set this one alight to rocket. The company has been putting those things in place for a few months now through appointments and so on, but I think it will be an interesting next 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.