ODY 0.00% 2.3¢ odyssey gold ltd

One has to understand what type of mineralization we have that...

1. 6,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1504
    One has to understand what type of mineralization we have that is amenable to different type of mining. My observation is the grades are great but not significant visible gold that would or could be mined the way some are suggesting.

For example many, many years ago I worked a mine that operated as being suggested. A very low budget operation which saw 613B CAT scrapers pick up surface material - cart it to ROM where a loader fed it into a trommel then through various wash and screen processes which saw the heavier gold fall through to collect trays underneath or be caught in the screening jigs - nice sight - the would you believe a cement mixer with mercury to separate the gold from shite.

I have also worked several mines where the gold grade was relatively low and only viable to mine when gold prices were high. Decent sized operations where they had large processing mill for conventional processing and also leach heaps for processing. They were expensive mines to operate and margins were smallish. There was zero visible gold and certainly not amenable to the above process to mine and process.

My understanding of the deposits from past mining in the area it could be possible to emulate what they did back then and mine the shallow area of HZ but 300m long and 40-80m wide at this stage - I would not consider anywhere near suffice to warrant such an investment decision - hence they are looking to infill drill an estimated JORC and further extend the 300m length that appears extremely likely as well as few more DD at depth to hit the veins and better understand it for where the real money will be derived. Then as they have mentioned - with greater confidence in the resource they will mine it and we will get our wish - a smallish but cash flow mining operation to continue progressing. That's the way I see it anyways and it does appeal but the infill/extension drilling and DD is key for now.

A grest thing now is we are committed to HZ and following this development will be intriguing and a lot easier than all the target drilling of the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $77.29K 3.401M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 334863 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 94000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 578526
Last updated 13.22pm 21/05/2024 ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.