ODY 0.00% 1.8¢ odyssey gold ltd

Ann: Drilling to Commence at Highway Zone Target, page-3

1. 6,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1565
    It's also expensive Silver and they seem to realize investors are not going to continue the past swiss cheese drilling all over the place activities in which they have had ample financing and time. And clearly now they are feeling some pressure to produce a JORC on one area which they have designated HZ - a new discovery to release a JORC - then extend the JORC with other planned drilling as it is open at end thankfully as it is currently only 300m long and quiet narrow but depth is encouraging - then mine it as you say.

Just feel this is a vital time for them - at least they have a rig on site and it will take many months for the initial drilling - assay results and JORC then the follow up extension drilling and updated JORC and decision to mine - all in all 12 months likely. Will the current CR underway be suffice - not likely however some good results being released in HZ drilling assay results and another top up CR likely. Can they hit anything of substance to present a pic of along the way? Way to early for processing options conversation but they do like to throw in the truck and toll possibility quiet often.

Board are exercising their take up on CR - Take quiet a lot of positive from that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 107000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 391852 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.