SPQ 0.00% 1.0¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Drilling to commence at two Greenvale porphyry prospects, page-114

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    Sure you were here to help Blue - help yourself. rolleyes.png My average cost is well below current prices allowing me to hold, to weather the shenanigan's that abound in spec stocks. So no Blue, I did not promote SPQ to offload stock because I did not sell. My focus is on building position for the long run because I have a sound handle on the geology which I have commented on before.

With regard to charting, it is my view that there is a disconnect between the current price and the fundamental value of proven resources to date. As such, it is not a case of trashing charting but realizing the chart is out of balance in this situation. The **, IMO, may have been primarily linked to the negotiating power of SPQ in the CR process and possible leaks. So when things are outside control, my strategy is wait to the market rights itself. This appears to be happening now as we can see the short sales have fallen away. Makes sense when the capital raised is being applied to drilling on tier 1 tenements.

The shorters have been active in SPQ. Not hard to put two and two together.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5408/5408580-8da8f9a4702cc2e3df68df3ccf877a98.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.675K 167.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21843 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.