CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Good points.

I see where the anxious is coming from and I get, theoretically, just, why people talk about leaky boats, but we've seen multiple times that there's just no (that we know of) evidence of this from Kincora or Jeremy.

Unfortuantely, what we are seeing here is the not unreasonable expectation that with 55 holes in 4-6 weeks there might have been something resembling regularity of announcements. It's increasingly looking likely, it's going to be a total of... 3 or 4 larger chunks? Maybe?

It's easy to be impatient and then the worry seeps in. Very human. Would I have sold at 20c if I overwhelmingly suspected that we'd never see that again??? Quite possibly.

I do think Jeremy could use a little tweaking to his messaging (which has improved a bit of late). I don't think it's a massive issue, but a good example is my idea above. Same outcome in the end, but along the way, a more informed market who, as we've seen, will or won't react to just about anything, so it can be sometimes useful to be half a step ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.