REE 0.00% 1.4¢ rarex limited

Ann: Drilling to Commence Next Month at Weld North REE Project, page-184

1. 1,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    Comfortable sitting on this, advantage of getting in earlier is any retrace doesn't knock you around when it inevitably comes. Market activity prior to announcement doesnt always reflect announcement, to give a quick example

take AQX today (which I hold) had a good step up yesterday in anticipation of a Boda first hole release, which was underwhelming (the technical term I think is "a bit shit") and got smashed today early. What investors have to remember is Boda is the bonus, Horn Island is the 200mil flagship that hasnt changed on the back of one spec hole.

To apply that to us Cummins, Trundle are the two projects at the moment, people are getting nervous as move hasnt run on, I wouldnt expect it to on no news, but people dont always factor that in, think its showing weakness and then add to the weakness by selling. Or they are trading movements chasing returns and sell to move on to something else they hope will give them the quick return. None of that means results are good or bad and certainly arent an indication of either. The more valuable your stock is the more the trader element comes into it.

Cummins is IMO an economic resource which will be proven as the results come through, if we lift TREO from inferred 1.13% to 2% thats massive, if it goes higher then even more so. To get us 2% we need to average approx 4% on 27 holes of the 58 (assuming zero or minimal for the other 30), 3 are already done and in the plus column so 22 from 55 to go.

Its looking good a bad hole or two isnt a problem, but that doesnt mean people wont get into a flap and sell out on now news or on an under expectation result announcement for a couple of these holes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1460819 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.