FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

ann:drilling to commence shortly, page-57

1. 3,140 Posts.
    I'm at a loss as to what you are warning people about Heretic.

BGS have good amount of cash to drill and are doing what they are supposed to be doing- exploring for gold. And they have an experienced Geo with a great track record leading them.

So what are you warning me- a holder- of again?

That the "rampers" as you call them have pushed the SP up to unrealistic levels? At 1.2c I would think that the SP is far from being overpriced, under fair value IMO.

That they may not eventually find commercial grades of gold?- duh this is mining explorer and this is an obvious risk investors take.

Is there something I've missed here? Your posts are more monotonous and boring than any of the "rampers" posts here. At least they offer logic to back up their reasoning.

If you are help me by advising me why I need to sell so urgently at least give me a reason. All I see is a mining explorer doing its job.

And if any of their next few sets of results come in at high grades (which no-one can forsee by the way) all your extremely repetitive posts will not look boring or even stupid- they will simply be irrelevant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.