SRN 0.00% 0.6¢ surefire resources nl

Ann: Drilling to Re-commence at Yidby Gold Deposit, page-34

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    I have at numerous times held SRN stock and have been significantly disappointed at the way the Yidby project has been managed and reported. I'm certainly not alone in this POV. Criticising my comment based on whether I currently hold or not is a degenerately low form of argument.

If you have a look at the maps, plans, and JORC tables you'll find what I say is true. Look at the original announcement

YBRC008 40m @ 3.01 g/t Au from 24m. Go examine the plan view map of the drill trace on Figure 3. the same fig presented in the AGM preso. clearly composite sample intervals of approx. 4m. Hole YBRC008 interval includes 4m @ 26.57 g/t Au - a composite sample. Absolutely no doubt this would have been split and 1m intervals analysed. Results never reported. Same goes for YBRC007. JORC table mentions composite sampling and 1m splits off the rigs splitter.

If you remove the 4m at 26.57 it leaves 36m @ 0.39g/t Au. This is just one example.

SRN has a duty of continuous disclosure of material information. ASX listing rule 3.1 guidance note 8.

I find it odd that the AGM preso included a map that's over a year old, with data displayed that is doubtlessly out of date.

The real beef with Yidby, despite the lack of information pertaining to the most recent drill program, is the obvious lack of structural and geological understanding and modelling that has been presented in announcements. This is obviously something Vlad finds acceptable, even if anyone else with a small level of technical understanding does not.

So you can continue with your ad hominem attacks if you like, even if it's simply a bold advertisement of your own ignorance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $39.78K 5.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4240104 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10349561 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.