SRN 0.00% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

@GaspanicWhy would you remove the 4m at 26.57g/t interval...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    @Gaspanic

Why would you remove the 4m at 26.57g/t interval though? To give yourself a much worse result for no reason? maybe you just wanted to nick the gold? the 4 metres is there, is it not?

You are right, SRN have an obligation for continuous disclosure of material information under ASX listing rule 3.1 guidance note 8.8.

The results have simply been displayed in a manner which is very common and easy for the market to digest - anyone can perform a residual grade calculation. You can even do it online.

What you are suggesting the company hasn't reported on possibly material sample assays which given the amount of time that has gone by without any intervention from any adjudicating party, seems both immaterial in nature and unfounded. I would suggest you be careful with your assertions in future, particularly around individuals.
    IMO contrary to yours, there is nothing for the company to correct at this stage. You just don't like the reporting style? cool - is it JORC compliant reporting though?

On a side note, you liked these results quite a bit right up until march - the data wasn't different then... All that changed was the market, you sold and at that point the hate train left the station, all the blame for was loaded onto the company.

At a 13m mcap - the results (which you appeared to like so much back then at a much higher SP) seem so much more enticing now. I for one am very keen to see what comes from the last drilling and how the modelling is shaping up.

Not much value reading much more from you at this point - your position here is pretty clear.

Good luck with your other investments.
    Last edited by Romann: 02/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $18.39K 2.627M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 10127464 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 381519 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.