SRN 0.00% 0.8¢ surefire resources nl

Ann: Drilling to Re-commence at Yidby Gold Deposit, page-36

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    @Gaspanic Well how about we rest on, if it would have materially affected the reported result we would have seen it corrected. So again, immaterial.

You wouldnt hold this longer than a handful of months from effectively the time of the project aquisition.. I'm afraid your time frames were probably just misaligned if you were expecting a fully modelled and jorc compliant resource within 12 months. It is coming and probably has scope in it for improvement over time as with most resources under an ongoing exploration program.

I have plenty of faith in the technical teams operating on site and dont attribute even half of the stock performance to Vlad's involvement... more so to an immature market and general sentiment around SRN, since the last results didnt deliver bonanza grades across the board, although served their purpose regardless. The SENTIMENT shift was driven by hype at a much higher share price. Plenty of dead weight in this registry now, some of whom can probably take credit to a very small degree for effectively dismantling their own investments with all this talk of SRN being a lifestyle business etc because some punters think they could do better. JUST because some results while still very promising didnt live up to some castle in sky expectations. Smells like burnt toast and old baggage around here, that's for sure but again its safer bet now than at the hype premium.

This will have its day from here IMO, whether a small vocal contingent like Vlad or not. I have no feelings either way about Vlad at this point, cant see that he deserves the consistent lashings from HC but that's the internet, each to their own.

good weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.84K 2.736M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8874106 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4535318 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.