MQR 20.0% 1.2¢ marquee resources limited

Ann: Drilling to Recommence at Redlings REE Project, page-41

1. 2,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    J,
    I agree that you are just presenting facts and letting punters come to their own conclusions. Personally I think tha t posters like you are one of the strengths of Hotcopper. It is always good to have your view and lines of logic challenged.
    To put those facts into context, the mining industry itself acknowledges that less than one in a hundred drills is commercially viable. At the this end of the market most small explorers are going to go broke or suffer from death by dilution. It is just the way it is, we don’t invest, we speculate. Big rewards if we get it right, disaster if we don’t. MQR management, like every other minnow management can’t know what is under the ground until the assays come back. They can only get ground in what appears to be good areas and test it. With all the due diligence in the world. 99 out of a hundred are going to be duds. MQR managements record on paper does not look good, I agree, but I am not convinced that it is any worse than a lot of other small cap managers.
    i was excited by rock chips at Redlings showing 7 percent plus REE. We drilled the ground underneath, so far, slightly less than one percent, frustrating, but not due to bad management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.4¢ 1.1¢ $12.51K 1.076M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 390909 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 152621 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.