MHC 33.3% 0.2¢ manhattan corporation limited

I certainly hope so results need to be Bonanza to justify our...

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    I certainly hope so results need to be Bonanza to justify our market cap.
    the company is moving at a pretty disappointing pace in my opinion.

all the rubbish I hear about covid this and covid that.. I work for one of the largest mining companies in the world and we had very little downtime and have been at our most profitable in a long time..

anyway we will let the results do the talking.. I have my concerns after working in the industry most of my life with some of the largest miners in the world and I know that results are well known by many well before they are announced to the market, considering this watching the fall in share price and volume of selling down during the most opportunist market we could possibly ask for gives me great concern.
    I'm not down ramping just being honest.

I think most people that were going to exit would have done it when the chart showed it was time to take profit at around 1.6
    personally I will be looking at topping up between 1c and 1.2 if the opportunity presents.

you have to remember at this end of the market people invest in stories.. quite often the news is the boring part..

I hope we hit some incredible grades this could be an exciting project moving forward long-term..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.874M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.1K 1.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 99544678 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10119354 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.