SGQ 6.90% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling to Resume at Mt Alexander, page-140

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3108

@Jordan

Understand your frustration.

I personally wouldn't really care about the delays as long as were informed of what's happening.... and that's what's not been happening. It is becoming an issue that needs immediate attention when significant delays / issues are going to occur. It doesn't create stability not informing the market, and it's the major gripe from shareholders from HC posts, the 3rd party delays are secondary imo.

Look at the latest timeline

Here's the delays from the drilling crew this time that has pushed everything out of wack.

JP reported that the rig was schedule to arrive on Fri 29th January (see txt from Ann.)

"A diamond drill rig is scheduled to arrive at site on Friday. The rig will operate with two crews, on a 24/7 basis."

However in the reply to me last night JP said... "We have been drilling on single shift for 10 days but will return to double shift on the weekend."

That means the rig didn't turn up as expected on the 29/1. And from the 10 days it's been drilling to date it actually turned up on site on the 8/2 - 9 days later. There's another 9 days slipped by never to return.

I think, an announcement should have been made on the 8/2 confirming the drilling has commenced and only 12 hrs shift will take place because of covid. Shareholders could adjust the timeline to suit from the new dates.

Anyway, were back on track, so lets hope that by 3,4 or 5 March based on the new drill schedule we get the positive announcement we all want.

And to answer @gc2016 questions, there is no delays in recognising a nickel discovery, no assays required initially.

GLTAH
    Tradealot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.002(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $60.23K 1.958M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 266300 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 409646 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.