SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling to Resume at Mt Alexander, page-14

1. 7,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    kh,

Firstly, sh** was not referring to the postings so much as the general ordinary time of it all recently. Secondly, I have a lot of respect for many posters here. In many cases it's very apparent their knowledge is considerable ... and I value it highly and normally say so.

Naturally people will have different opinions to each other. Doesn't mean one has to like them all or the way they are expressed, does it??? If one can be praiseworthy, why can't one be critical?

If a holder choses to be a holder for 7 or 10 years, that is their decision and they must have a reason??? I entirely understand frustration of seeing the share price where it is. "Everyone" here was raving about good prospects for SGQ 6 months ago. Have they all of a sudden abandoned their hope and those reasons for being here in just a couple of months? I'm not wearing rose-coloured glasses. But I have read a lot of past ASX announcements and many expert posters views on here over the last few years ... That's why I am here...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.