ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Simple. This all started with amateurish mistakes in Cansda, SGQ basically spent a year doing very little "due to COVID" and are very sub standard. Doing Twitter and social media is great but facts are facts and reality is reality, SGQ is very disappointing and the continuing failures in time management are becoming no less than a joke and management are quickly becoming a laughing stock. I'm uncertain when and why all this happened to SGQ whoch was at one stage the best up and coming ni explorer on the asx with oversubscribed SPP and potential galore. It's now just another ni explorer to me personally nothing special, over paid management and time of no concern whatsoever. I was on the verge of top 20 for a long time there in SGQ but have made more money trading it than I think it will ever achieve holding the stock due to upcoming and ongoing dilution and little concern and accountability by management. I'm very disappointed with SGQ and writing.this post but reality is it's just not been good enough. gltah all imo.dyor hope to be proven wrong!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.