ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8531
    @Dazedandconfused ..."This is a copy and paste from your earlier post... perhaps it is you who should reread it? I believe I caught your meaning and intention clearly enough."

Apologies, I can see where my writing there is confusing. I was referring to the lack of a JORC resource with existing results not being good enough before the Canadian results; ie referring to existing results as in the metallurgy.
    I cannot think of any other reason not to release a JORC resource including both the oxide and sulphide as separate parts of the overall JORC resource.

For any type of study, scoping or feasibility, you need a JORC resource in the measured and indicated categories before coming to any conclusions about how much, how long, what tonnage throughput for processing etc. The JORC resource sets the parameters for everything else in the studies. Doing a scoping study (or any other feasibility) before a JORC resource as announced in October 2019 always seemed 'strange' to me without some type of JORC resource, even if it was mostly inferred.

This announcement from 9th October 2019 was the first mention of a Scoping Study with the following from p1 ...
    https://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=02156858
    "Scoping studies initiated to assess a potential mining proposal at Mt Alexander:"

I cannot think of any junior explorer that started any type of mining study without a JORC resource, let alone still no resource estimate over 16 months after starting the study.

Can you or anyone else think of any junior explorer that didn't have a resource estimate over a year after starting a scoping or feasibility study??

I really like the potential of the resource here, which is why I invested, but the way this has been managed is pitiful IMHO. If the people running this were from industry, as in exploration geologists and mining development people, with lots of industry experience, (on the ground in the field) I'd probably be holding a larger position, instead we have lawyers, bankers or accountants and IMHO it is showing up glaringly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $33.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $223.3K 7.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3118998 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 94338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.