SGQ 0.00% 3.4¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling to Resume at Mt Alexander, page-35

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Every piece of the puzzle is uncertain and one piece in 1 of 5 different puzzles doesnt achieve much unless they put the whole puzzle together. It's too much outlay admin wise for not enough pieces being put together quick enough. They may achieve a large hit but still unfortunately not enough to achieve the milestone they are aiming for. If they had delivered with the Canadian debacle things would've been alot different now but the market is questioning alot of things about this company now. 3 4 mil cash 8s not much considering what was done with the $s didnt achieve anything apart from 6 months + of anticipation and eventual amateurish failures. The cap raise will be needed which is y I suggested trading this stock a while back as it may have been a way to makes some $s. Facts are facts and management has made alot of salary of late for not much result beforehand they really had a go and achieved very good results but of late something has changed in attitude or tactic which has resulted in disgruntled shareholders. I understand the claim if Covid etc but alot of companies have actually thrived through it as they had alot of forward planning done and contingency plans in place really quick and were proactive in their response. This is SP is a result of alot of stuff up and I call a spade a spade whether ppl like it or not. GLTAH all imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4400000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 127961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.