SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi D&C, Kip and others. There is no way that any...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi D&C, Kip and others. There is no way that any Stricklands/Investigators/Cathedrals shallow mining will provide cash in the next 2 or 3 quarters. Most likely the shallow mining development will take time for various reasons and first cash flow will be no earlier than 2022 IMO.

Also IMO, a CR is imminent. $3.39m at 31 dec 20 won't go far.

Most relevant is Appendix 5B items 8.7 and 8.8.2

8.7 Estimated quarters of funding available ---- 1.15 quarters. (from 31 Dec 2020)
    8.8.2 Has the entity taken any steps, or does it propose to take any steps, to raise further cash tofund its operations and, if so, what are those steps and how likely does it believe that theywill be successful?Answer: The Company is reviewing various funding opportunities in the equity and debt capitalmarkets as well as with potential strategic investors. The Company is confident of raisingnew funds as appropriate to fund its operations.

I agree with those who suggest a CR will happen sooner rather than later and would not be surprised if it happens this month.

That is going to weigh on the SP most likely because Cap Raises are always done at a discount to the prevailing share price.

PS. although currently a non holder, I do believe the company will, in all probability, have some success down the track and I continue to look for an entry point which may well be around the next CR price.

Cheers to all
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.