SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Well done with your posts ozblue, you have given us a very well...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Well done with your posts ozblue, you have given us a very well balanced articulation of pressing SGQ issues that exist atm.

The share price is where it is for very good reason. I doubt that the market has got it wrong.

Its a shame that Kip feels that discussion about CRs is wearisome. In my opinion, it is logical to discuss the amount of cash on hand v/s the amount likely to be needed to get the company to the next stage. Just as it is logical to canvas other options about raising cash for the mining of shallow deposits.

Maybe the company hits a small ni pod with the dd in the next week or two and maybe they don't. If they do, the Sp might tick up a pip or two. If they don't it could be down a cent or three.

What ever happens they will raise cash and the $64 question is how much at what SP?

In the meantime, I expect that JP and his team will have pressed XPS for fast tracked metallurical tests of the Stricklands material (approx 300kgs?)

I agree with you that the positives need to be weighed against the negatives and at the moment, as far as I can balance it, the negatives have impacted assessment of the company both significantly and regrettably..

If JP can quickly get the scoping study finalised and quickly get into the next stages, the punters might get excited and the SP should go up. However, if they want to keep the dream alive and the SP robust, they have to raise enough cash to keep on drilling throughout 2021.

My guess is $8m either in one or two bites.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $26.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $107 4.108K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 547513 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 424045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.