IPT 10.0% 2.2¢ impact minerals limited

Hi, my interpretation of impacts strategy was that they have...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi, my interpretation of impacts strategy was that they have analysed their tenements, looking for the best places to drill that have the highest probability of finding a substantial deposit. Sure they could choose to just focus on one or two tenements and expend all their money drilling said tenements until either finding something good or something average or nothing but they've stated in investor presentations and quarterly announcements that they are looking for big "finds".

Their geologist is doing the ground work, and analysing the data. The way I've understood the reason for drilling across three tenements in 2021 was because they offer the highest chance of finding the best grades based on the data. Looking for PGE's is difficult already, and they've highlighted in their presentations that its like looking for something invisable. They are choosing to drill the best places based on the data they have available, for example, lets say they drill the best locations that their geologist has recommended at tenement #1 and find some okay grades but not quite what they were hoping for, at this point why would you spend more money drilling more at tenement #1 when you could move onto tenement #2 which has some more "higher" probability spots to drill based on the data analysis?

This is the strategy they've communicated, you can watch the video here which was posted on 12th of May 2021.
    Regarding the drill results from Apsley, I've read there is an industry wide assay delay.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $63.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $289.9K 13.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1934861 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 4899227 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 10.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ 6050068
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.