MAG 0.00% 7.8¢ magmatic resources limited

Releasing the Lady Ilse drill results after the close of trade...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Releasing the Lady Ilse drill results after the close of trade on Christmas Eve didn't endear me with management, I thought it was sneaky. While some posters have elevated management to the level of rock stars, I'm starting to feel a change of management would be in the best interests of all shareholders. MAG has lost 20.93% , MAGOA 38.46% during the year & MAGO gone, with this management.
    The BODA PORPHYRY DISCOVERY 1167 METERS @ 0.55 GRAMS A TON AU, 0.25%CU, caught every ones attention, while the three MAG diamond core holes,. 20LIDD013 504.9 meters, 20LIDD014 492.9 meters & 20LIDD015 552.5 meters were all dusters, width insufficient widths & poor copper grades. But what could you expect at those depths they wouldn't have even scratched the itch. Instead of announcing they were at the edge of a large Porphyry system, perhaps they should have announced on top of a very large Porphyry system. The non diamond holes at his time were at best erratic & wildcat & hoping for the best.
    While I feel I am farting against thunder on this forum with these opinions, I can't shake the feeling that management are lost & incompetent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.