EPM 0.00% 0.7¢ eclipse metals limited.

I am convinced that the CEO is not missing in action, but I am...

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    I am convinced that the CEO is not missing in action, but I am certain we are due for some new Top 20 holders to replenish the current ones, which might mean smaller holders will cash out in the next phase.

if this requires the share price to coil, it's perfectly fine.

My only disappointment is in the data, as it conclusively shows that the high number of supporters of the company are fence sitting.
    So this behavioural pattern will determine their next move, which is absurd as this means we can take advantage of them.
    The raiding of the options has been my favourite.
    I am guessing the same substantial fence sitters, will effectively complain that they didn't see a buy signal in the last 5-6 months tongue.png

Have a watch of the 180 Markets video again, and there is mention of non-dilutive funding being sought with the ERMA (this is usually lingo for grant funding). Which falls under the EU Critical Raw Materials Act umbrella - this is likely quarantining of funds for the Greenland projects.

I have watched a few of other ERMA umbrella ASX company videos; and it's the same phrasing and or unable to get into details as while the framework is being rolled out there isn't much more they can talk about.

Once the rollout happens and whatever embargo lifts we should have more clarity with any capital requirements.
    Which I think might not be necessary if the options are exercised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.404K 600.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3296196 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 707632 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.