OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Drilling Undertaken at Abbotts Gold Project, page-3

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Well, I thought it was grand...

Having read on here the history of New Murchison King Mine; improving with depth, persistent along strike, and so rich, I thought it exciting to have a pit designed right over the top of that fine historic mine. It was a hundred years ago it was last mined. Can we do better now?

There is a lot of historic drilling shown on the map. From when I'm not sure. 20 years ago? 120 years ago? No visible gold was announced, but the assay results in the next few weeks will be important. As will deeper drilling. So much is uncertain. But we know can recover what was dismissed historically, find what they could not find, reach what they could not reach.

It's just so amazing to me to read the words of those first miners standing on the very spot we now stand. To see the remnants of their breaking the ground and know we can develop and extend that 120 years later.

I am realistic. I think of the CR planning - someone watching for a lift in the SP. I am wary of 'bonanza' announcements. Shareholders ponder where the cash will come from - and hold back. But, this does look good to me. A bold move to capitalise the gold mineralisation OAU have so often spoken of.

Can we restart the New Murchison King Mine? Can we expand and prove up those other half-forgotten mines?

OAU are giving it a go.

...and yes, I bought some more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $82.96K 16.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 10606397 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3481783 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.