OAU 8.33% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Drilling Underway at Allamber NT , page-2

1. 3,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154

I've just been re-reading the announcement on Allamber and the piece that was of special interest to me was on the Graphite.

I noticed when looking at the map of the Allamber area(Fig 2) which they have seen graphite,(which they stated they're getting tested for its qualities) there is a much larger area to the West which shows up on the map as hosting the same 'Masson Formation'

If they get positive reports back on the Graphite, I would be very surprised if we didn't see a good improvement on the S/P, going on what's been happening with the 'Grahite stocks' of late.

I've cut an pasted the piece on the graphite:
    ----------

Known Graphite Occurrences.
    The geological setting of carbonaceous shales intruded by later stage granitic bodies is conducive to the development of graphitic horizons resulting from the thermal metamorphism of the shales. This is the geological setting that occurs at Allamber along the 20 kilometres of contact between the carbonaceous metapelite and the Allamber granite to the east.
    Regional fieldwork and drill logs from drill programs in previous field seasons has confirmed the presence of graphite along this contact. The continuity, extent, carbon grade and metallurgical characteristics of the known occurrences have not been the focus of Thundelarra’s exploration activities in the past. However, given the current market sentiment and focus on graphite, several chip samples from previous drill holes at Hatrick and Cliff South have been submitted for laboratory analysis to ascertain carbon content and selected samples will also be submitted for petrological analysis to provide an indication of the technical characteristics of these occurrences. A decision will then be made as to whether or not a more focused follow-up program is warranted.
    -------------------
    This could end up being the little hand up the company badly needs....anything positive is welcome at the present time.

A good dose of High grade copper assays would be very welcome as well.

Regards
    Dabru

DYOR/IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $116.9K 21.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 27284944 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 33664753 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.