OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Drilling Underway at Allamber NT , page-4

1. 3,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154

westaussie

I wish the company working on the 'Beryllium'product to coat the uranium rods that are used in the nuclear power stations, would hurry up and get their product fully approved, so Nuclear power hopefully will become more acceptable to the anti- nuclear folks...with the use of their product, they expect they won't get anymore melt downs etc....one of the major issues of accidents in these power stations.
    Beryllium has got a higher melting point I understand to the uranium and more product used up so a lot less wastage and a lot cheaper to run a nuclear power station than at present.

At the moment uranium seems to be getting ignored by the stock-market.

Therefore we want a major copper hit, or if that graphite is of a high grade....plenty of that.
    The company would then hopefully get a significant S/P rise so they can raise some more capital, so we can do a heap more drilling and get this company back we it belongs.

I'm not sure if it means anything, but I noticed that only 17 holes have been put in for assay at Pyramid....out of a possible 30 they were possibly going to drill.
    They didn't say whether they had any holes not worthy of doing assays on. May be it could mean they didn't have very much success??
    I hope I'm wrong.

Regards
    Dabru

DYOR/IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $25.43K 4.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 26017044 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 33277659 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.