AQI 6.25% 1.7¢ alicanto minerals limited

Ann: Drilling underway at Falun to test priority drill targets, page-2

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1055

Ann below, Bought into AQI a few years for the silver potential, but the drill bit now hitting the old ground around Falun for Gold and Copper is very exciting! Especially come next year when the gold price starts to move and in '25 copper price set to explode!
    This has great potentail and look forward to the results.

GLTAH

Drilling will test high-priority brownfields targets in the immediate vicinity of the world-class historic Falun copper-gold mine

Key Points

Fieldwork is ongoing with expectations that further strong targets will continue to be identified Alicanto controls over 60km of the target limestone horizon within its Falun permits

New drill contractor appointed and program commenced on schedule

Recent fieldwork, including mapping, electromagnetic and gravity surveys, has identified numerous

targets which are highly prospective for a Falun-style repeat deposit

Drilling will focus on high priority targets around the historic Falun mine as well as the highly prospective 3.5km trend which runs between Falun and the high-grade mineralisation intersected

at the Skyttgruvan-Naverberg target

The historic Falun mine was a world class mine which last operated in 1992 and which produced 28Mt at 4% copper, 4g/t gold, 5% zinc, 2% lead and 35g/t silver.1Since its closure, limited modern

exploration or drilling has been undertaken.

Alicanto Minerals Ltd(Alicantoor theCompany) (ASX: AQI) is pleased to announce that a diamond drill rig has been mobilised to site at Falun and drilling has commenced. A minimum of 5,000 metres is planned in the current program, which aims to test for the first time the highly prospective stratigraphy and geophysical targets along strike from known mineralisation at Falun.

Alicanto Managing Director Rob Sennitt said:“Our lead-up exploration work has been highly successful in identifying a number of high priority targets within our key area of interest at Falun.

“We now have a very focussed diamond drill program planned to test these targets.

“This brownfields drilling program has the potential to create significant value for Alicanto shareholders. We look forward to the results of the program and confirming the significant opportunity that still exists at and around what was historically a world class copper-gold mine”.

Last edited by GmundStables: 28/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $765 45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 492683 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.