ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Drilling Underway at Frewena, page-212

1. 10,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2640
    Well said @Paj187 .

Sometimes the waiting, the price drops, the interesting but not economic core photos lead to a black cloud of depression that is almost tangible.
    It's tough for everyone, but for some it means they cannot play the great game at all, let alone win - best for them to get out sooner rather than later.

I know the market has gone down, I expected it because GOLD was scratchy o'nite and S&P went on a slippery slide. But guess what, I have not been watching, nor tearing out my hair. Instead I have been watching Buffett youtubes.

Here is one that is open on another tab on my screen right now

I like his positivity, I don't trade like him - if i did I would not be on ICG (I think?) - but he has lessons for all of us.

Also when things look a little shiity I really like to open up Rob Heaslop's own web site. He has his own Company you know, and most of Inca's Australian tenements are JVs with his company. I am in awe of his prospecting skills, and I have a hunch most of our Team are too.

So for the long weekend, why don't you have a look here. http://mrgresources.com.au/

Maybe some will be able to come back Tuesday with new enthusiasm for what Inca is doing. And even after reading Buffett, with our $8.5 mil in the bank Inca can keep up the pressure drilling should there be a pull back - which history says will only be temporary.

If I had a website, it would say the future through 2022/23 will be commodity driven, the West will soon shrug off Russia, leaving it's economy in tatters and will take a little longer to shrug off China, whose economy anyway is an absolute basket case with a real estate bubble to redefine real estate bubbles, and national debt far too high for it's miserable per capita GDP of only $US 10,000.
    What every autocratic government learns eventually is that having all the decision making power in the hands of a few power hungry people leads to disaster - and although in a democracy we have much to criticize about our red-tape bound bureaucracy, it is really nothing more than many people watching. Too many people, most of us say, but that is another story.

Stay focused Al's Friends. If there is wealth to be found there is a very good chance the Inca Team, especially as it expands, will find it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $375 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.