ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Goldbug, firstly thank you for your posts, you have a great mind...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Goldbug, firstly thank you for your posts, you have a great mind for exploration and understanding it in depth. I'm not sure how long it takes to draw up an announcement, but in regards to Ross, holders were concerned with his lack of interest in Auz while Peru was his golden goose. It still maybe a golden goose (initially why I came onboard), but ask the shareholders that have been here longer than a decade what they think about Peru. It was Dr J that pushed to get us to Auz and it was the shareholders that wanted Adam on the board to give Dr J the support he needed in this endeavour and potentially equalise the voting. That's why the frustration came about for Ross
    Now that we are drilling Auz, holders would just like to be informed, good or bad. I would suggest most are here for the potential and do realise we are not likely to hit a T1 off the bat.
    Remember Ross is accountable to all of us as SH's regardless if we have $500 worth or $millions invested in ICG. Its not his job to go quiet and that's typically what he's done since drilling ended in Peru last year. We understand that best laid plans don't always work out, especially for timeframes. But a simple update to SH's is all that's expected and not 3 months after the due date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $375 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.