ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Drilling Underway at Frewena, page-333

1. 10,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2670
    Half an hour to go this week - what will the market say?

I dare say many chartists will have proof that Hell and High Water awaits us all - covid, war, inflation - even hyper exaggerated inflation which I saw mentioned this morning.
    However there are some long standing charts which have been used by medium term value investors which debunk those claims.

Here is one! - It is the Nasdaq High/Low Ratio Chart presented here from May 1984 to 3 May 2022. The ratio of companies which have found a new high to companies which have found a new low, obviously has importance, but as shown when it reaches an extreme it calls a bottom or the beginning of a new Bull Run. That's what we see atm. It may not happen today, or this month, but it is a fair bet that those who are selling, will be losers, and those buying will have perhaps another year or two of winning days.

This is my opinion only - not investment advice. DYORhttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4322/4322052-2cf0df0d6cbcb7857d8238ae5218c0b7.jpg

Only the 2008 Double Dip was an outlier - there are reasons, and even so there were early gains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.