ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Drilling Underway at Mavis Lake Ontario Lithium Project, page-214

1. 2,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Well.....since we're offering (leg) up our expectations, here's what I expect to see unfold.
    Mavis.
    PEG 6 after the recent 17-39 drill has over delivered. We were chasing the lower depths as follow up to 11-12 and hit large spodumene crystal bearing section at shallower depth than expected. The crystal size is absolutely brilliant news. Super favourable conditions now showing in the form of large AND multi coloured spodumene.
    Best of all, we now have info, due to the drill hole angle/azimuth, which reveals further the orientation and attitude of PEG 6. Further targeting should hit more spodumene and also continue to refine the shape of the Li bearing pockets. PEG 6.5 (250m away) is showing even more geochemical promise at surface. Tapping that may bring further shallow spodumene.
    Now......PEG 18 is possibly the granddaddy of the PEGS at Mavis. At surface, it shows the highest [Li] at surface and has been trenched.
    6 or so DD holes in there will likely reveal some serious grades.

Meanwhile I believe The Dome, which many of you have written off, will continue to deliver more surprises. It will at the least be interesting to refine the extent of the world class Cs deposit.

In terms of leg ups..... I believe we will leave sub 10 behind us for good in the coming weeks/months. I believe Mavis will deliver on a regular basis. 100's of metres drilling to go.
    All the best for 2017. I think it will be our historic year.
    All IM considered O.
    Cheers,
    Oily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.