SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hi ozblue You are doing it again. Clearly you don't trust the...

1. 7,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068

Hi ozblue

You are doing it again. Clearly you don't trust the management and that is what this constant repetitious posting is all about.... as you end the above post with... "not the nudge, nudge, wink, wink salesmanship hype.."

Banging on about the rather straightforward statement in the JORC report at the end of each announcement that "The completed drilling at the Project is not sufficient" as if somehow this is massive proof for your assertions about the management. The announcement released on the 16th August plainly says:-

Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 18-57-28 44zbbdjm5ltnpf pdf.png

SGQ is telling us they will do further infill drilling... one can only guess that's because, so far, there has been insufficient resource definition drilling... just as the sentence in the JORC has stated all along (which you have made such a fuss about).

If you don't believe SGQ can ever deliver a reserve number then that's fine and that's what you should state in your posts. Slandering management and impugning their integrity is not something you should be posting.

If you don't believe that there is enough mineralisation to sustain a small but profitable mining operation then that is up to you.

Personally, what I see is a management which is intent on providing the MRE, as amply demonstrated by the notice of further infill drilling, enough presumably to satisfy the necessary conditions and I also see them diligently gathering the necessary data by shipping samples to Canada to establish the best flow chart to maximize the recovery rates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.