SGQ 13.8% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

It's interesting to note there are hardly any big positions on...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    It's interesting to note there are hardly any big positions on the ask side of the bid/ask spread when we fall to these lower levels of this sideways pattern. Very low numbers available for purchase all the way back to the top of the range.Someone is having fun playing with the SP in this range, as we all patiently wait for the next positive announcement. The rotation from higher price to lower then back up has happened 4 times in what appears to be an attempt to shake some more shares from retail.I'm not surprised at these games, I've seen it so often, then when we all least expect it, the price takes the next move. Overall short sharp moves up followed by lots of sideways action and games, followed by another quick rise, rinse and repeat, is bullish for the next couple of months as we keep ticking boxes on the road to being a moderate gold producer and a separate lithium company.Looking back over the last year, the action has been the same, short sharp rises, longer consolidation, but overall a great performance for those of us holding over the last year.Interesting how the Ganfeng vote is exactly 1 year after the first Morila announcement. Nothing more than coincidence, but funny how good things rhyme through time..
    ozblue creating a resume elsewhere.
    Day Trader.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.004(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $35.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $195.2K 6.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2500000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 624153 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.