G88 0.00% 1.2¢ golden mile resources ltd

On 20-7-23, we were told crew were on site and expected date in...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219

On 20-7-23, we were told crew were on site and expected date in time table to start drilling was 21-7-23.

On 27-7-23, collar to first hole on 26-7-23. So, a delay to start.

9 RC holes to drill up to 300 m deep.

Unless there are a lot of further delays, which is always possible with rig, weather-storms, ground conditions, they should be nearing completion. So anyday now.

In the past, 17-10-2018, drilling well north, they encounterd sulphides, pyrrotite-pyrite with some chalcopyrite, but no nickel. They also commented that "The occurrence of barren or weakly mineralised massive sulphhide horizons in a similar geological setting to nickel sulphides is common in WA and there are many barren sulphide horizons at Forrestania and also at Lanfranchi in the Woodgimooltha area. Consequently, the Quicksilver project area is still considered highly prospective for massive nickel sulphide mineralisation."

The current drilling is more focused on the nickel areas near an apparent fault line, not previously recognised, I believe. Could get lucky. Certainly, with indicators looking so good, it is well worth drilling, IMO!

REE worth looking for, also, but probably a long shot, and Scandium likely to be present, but I don't expect it to be much richer than already found, which is significant, particularly if it can be extracted as a side product.

May have to await assays, unless very lucky!

Meantime, I do hope Damon keeps his "focus" on getting the Marble Bar LITHIUM tenements granted. IMO, they are extremely interesting. GOGGLE Earth has new satellite photos (this year, up to July) over these areas. They could, again IMO, be bobby dazzlers!

And, then drilling at Yuinmery to start soon. Now that is a HOT GOLD prospect, IMO.

As always, DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1954545 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 172521 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.