OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Shady makes very reasonable observations IMO, similar to a fair...

1. 3,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Shady makes very reasonable observations IMO, similar to a fair few posters who seem to have accumulated alot of knowledge about geology, drilling and the basin.

(1) Everyone else seems to report multi-element assays and Shady has previously criticised the company for not doing so seeming to imply that there are no elements to report or if there are they are not going indicating a vhms deposit.

(2) Several people including it seems a very respected geological team have implied that there may have been a deposit at the "gossan" that has been eroded (latest theory) or remobilised (previous theories). The big grade result is the leftovers of that deposits. So far you can't say they are wrong.

(3) THX has had over 5 years to prove these wrong and has yet to achieve that.

(4) THX drilled a known source of copper, called it out as a spectacular and raised capital off the base of that. Plenty of posters called out cap raising whole and questioned true widths and to date can probably claim they are right (so far)

(5) TLM show how difficult exploration is and how easy it is to miss the jackpot and leave it from another speculator. How many fortunes have been made buying poorly explored tenements and then uncovering a huge deposit?

(6) Shady has been long and strong in his belief that De Grussa was no one off and that there were multi deposits in the region and looks like that's true. Yes he's done his xxxx on RNI but I've copped a pasting on ALY and THX; this is an opinions forum not an investing review board so why be surprised when people posted opinions. No need for personal attacks.

Personally, I appreciate all views and have learned alot from highly informed posters such as westaussie, Shady, happy cats, once-over, copper bull etc, whether I necessarily agree with their opinions or not.
    Last edited by pfuzzy: 16/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $35.23K 7.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 78006698 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 975364 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.