GSN 0.00% 2.0¢ great southern mining limited

Extract from Regis Resources 2023 Annual ReportDuketon South...

1. 2,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    Extract from Regis Resources 2023 Annual Report
    Duketon South Operations

The Duketon South Operations (‘DSO’) includes the Garden Well, Rosemont, Tooheys Well, Baneygo and other satellite projects in proximity to
    the Garden Well processing plant.
    Operating results for the year to 30 June 2023 were as follows:
    Head grade g/t 1.41
    Recovery % 91
    Gold production koz 253 245
    All-in Sustaining Cost A$/oz 1,858

The reason I posted this extract is because I have never taken a proper look at the relevant part of their accounts to see what is actually produced by our Tier 1 neighbours next door. It was actually much more when Garden well was at full capacity years ago.

This gives me a better understanding of why Regis paid $20mil years ago for the tenements we now have, at and around Southern Star.

RRL were looking to expand their resources and now we have a huge opportunity to have our own Ben Hur, Rosemont, or with some luck Garden Wells. The discovery of this 7km parallel corridor is quite exciting and opens up our chances of another major find.

The Duketon Belt has proven time and time again there is plenty of gold structures that have plenty of producing ounces (as seen above), and luckily those structures follow into our tenements.

$18mil M.Cap for Duketon assets is crazy but then it gets crazier once Goldfields start drilling for the giant elephant in Nth Qld. Think hard what will happen with some positive assay results here in the next couple of months..
    Last edited by Thadius: 18/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93754 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 204581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.