MEU 0.00% 4.3¢ marmota limited

Ann: Drilling underway at West Melton Copper Proj, page-130

1. 452 Posts.
    re: Ann: Drilling underway at West Melton Cop... Malmanu, I wouldn't worry too much for who is going to fund the exploration program. I thought this is the Director's job and that's why they are paid. First thing is first then leave the rest for the Directors.

Chestermemate, personally I don't expect trading halt for the reason you mentioned, to save people. I am sure people know the risks when they buy shares: to gain or to loose and nothing between them. I bought last Friday with the hope to gain more but you never know what can happen in a month.
    We may see a trading halt if they have great news to share with share holders. We don't know what drives this share crazy. I don't simply say "poor speculators" as we don't know the key players. What about if someone knows some information? What's the basis to conclude this as pure speculation? Lets wait and see over the next five days.

I'm not a daily trader or speculator or expert in the area but I feel this seems to me a great wave to catch over the next couple of weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $22.93K 545.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 396206 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 511758 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.