ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    re: Ann: Drilling underway at West Melton Cop... Its pure speculation because the company has no info , its highly unlikely someone knows the lab assays because they would have contacted the company and told them the results are looking good and you should go into a trading halt. The ASX will be looking for suspect traders otherwise. I will stick with my analysis that its drilling results into high calcrete zones will look ok but mean nothing until they get funding to undertake a major drilling program taking years.

1. Is the Company aware of any information concerning it that has not been announced to the market, which, if known by some in the market, could explain the recent trading in its securities?

No. The Company would like to remind the market that it has undertaken its planned drilling program at the West Melton project and is awaiting results.

2. If the answer to question 1 is ‘yes’:

(a) Is the Company relying on Listing Rule 3.1A not to announce that information under
    Listing Rule 3.1?

Not Applicable

(b) Can an announcement be made immediately?

Not Applicable

(c) If an announcement cannot be made immediately, why not and when is it expected
    that an announcement will be made?

Not Applicable

3. If the answer to question 1 is ‘no’, is there any other explanation that the Company may
    have for the recent trading in its securities?

No

4. Please confirm that the Company is in compliance with the listing rules and, in particular listing rule 3.1.

The Company confirms that it is in compliance with the listing rules and, in particular, listing rule 3.1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.