CPN 0.00% 5.0¢ caspin resources limited

Ann: Drilling Underway at Yarawindah Brook Ni-Cu-PGE Project, page-11

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2502
    I last posted on 30th March, pretty much excited about the imminent DD drilling. Not long after that the SP started to climb, from 63c to almost $1, in the space of a week. I did say in my last post, that on any weakness, I would accumulate... and today I did just that.

I am very comfortable holding this stock. I must thank @Haplo for posting those 2 videos today - I can't recall that I have seen them, but wow, very good reminder of what we have in play here. You will not be wasting your time watching these short vids. In fact, listen closely and I guarantee you will glean more information from these that you would otherwise just reading the ASX announcements or researching CPN's website.

Greg and the team have done a great deal of work leading up to these drills, very methodical with the AEM, the ground EM and the soil sampling. And since it is 1 week tomorrow since they broke dirt, and the rate at DD drilling goes, and that Greg did indicate they will be looking at visuals (hint: it's in the video!) as the cores come up from the ground... well... we could get some news (hopefully great news!) any day. I am calling a TH any day now... on the back of the XC-29 drilling.

As for the Yarabrook Hill prospect, I have a feeling this will (hopefully positively) surprise the market... potential 2km+ strike of some 200m thick sulfides.... hmmm... a few of us noted back in late March that the market was missing that new prospect... but soon after the SP shot up 50%... very tightly held stock, very low SOI... and I keep marveling at the 10% stake CHN took on IPO... wonder why they did that... ???

I am not discounting CPN's WA Gold project, that will come into play later this year when the Julimar drilling season is over for the year... but right now Ni-Cu-PGE is very hot and CPN is extremely well positioned for success. At circa $46m mkt cap, there is plenty of upside, IMO.

I look forward to posting again soon.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.713M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $151 3.013K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66666 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.